CT Fertility is pleased to offer access to two tightly integrated and immediately available financing options – CapexMD and Springstone – to help finance the costs of medications and fertility treatments needed for IVF, egg donation and surrogacy.
CT Fertility is the only clinic in the CT and NY region to offer patient financing through both of these options, which work with a select number of practices in each region. They both have friendly and knowledgeable fertility financing specialists, and we closely cooperate to make the process of financing fertility treatment easier, faster and more widely accessible to prospective parents. The application process in both cases is completely paperless and patient confidentiality is considered absolutely essential.
When considering CapexMD you may want to note:
- Though general medical financing is offered by a number of companies, CapexMD is the only program of its kind to specialize in fertility practices exclusively. This allows the payment plans to be tailored specifically to fertility treatment.
- CapexMD is the only program that provides financing to cover the cost of fertility drugs, which often amount to a significant share of the overall costs.
- CapexMD do not sell the loans to third-party servicing agencies after they originate them. This assures us that our patients will enjoy long-term service by staff that is knowledgeable not only about the terminology used, but also the sensitivity required when a patient is undergoing infertility treatments.
- CapexMD offers low fees, quick approval process (typically 24 hours) and favorable financing rates.
When considering Springstone you may want to note:
- Springstone can typically offer higher loan amounts, up to $40,000.
- Springstone's offers very flexible payment plans that can extend up to 84 months.
- Springstone does not charge an application fee, and approval can be provided as quickly as 1-2 business hours.
Because CT Fertility understands that infertility can take a financial toll on prospective parents, our fees reflect our dedication to making fertility services more accessible for those who seek to begin their family-building journeys. Furthermore, in early 2013 we announced a new and expanded program lineup which includes an overall 15% reduction in previous fees, the addition of several new low-cost shared egg donation plans, and several new unlimited cycle packages for IVF and surrogacy. Our financial counselors are always available to discuss treatment costs and to provide assistance with selecting financing options and securing insurance coverage, when applicable. In addition, through cooperation with reputable clinics around the world, overcoming logistical challenges and diverse regulatory environments, we allow many of our international clients to save thousands of dollars and up to three weeks of stay in the USA.