We know some prospective parents in the UK may be looking to go abroad for surrogacy as an alternative to options available here in the UK. We have teamed up to host a seminar (over brunch) to help give you as much practical, legal, medical and financial information we can:
- UK surrogacy expert Helen Prosser from Brilliant Beginnings will focus on budgets, practicalities and logistics that need to be planned for
- UK’s leading surrogacy legal expert Natalie Gamble will talk through the UK legal perspective.
- One of the US’s most experienced surrogacy clinicians Dr Michael Doyle from CT Fertility, Connecticut, will explain the medical treatment
- An experienced US surrogate will explain surrogacy from her side
- A father through US surrogacy will tell you his story
The event is free to attend and for friends of Brilliant Beginnings, Natalie Gamble Associates and CT Fertility. It will be held at the Brilliant Beginnings office at 201 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JA from 11.30am
12.15pm Helen Prosser and Natalie Gamble
12.45pm Dr Doyle and Colleen Iversen (US surrogate)
1.15pm Marcus Harbor (UK parent)
Dr Doyle will also be available for private medical consultations following the event and also on the morning of Monday 14th March. Consultations must be booked in advance, so if you would like to book, please indicate when you reserve your place.
Places are limited so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
Please reserve your place by Tuesday 1st March 2016